Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE E-SHOP BLOOM JEWELLERY
I. General provisions
1. These general terms and conditions define the way e-shop www.bloomjewelleryshop.com accepts orders and performs deliveries of goods and services.
2. According to these General terms and conditions:
a) e-shop means website www.bloomjewelleryshop.com
b) “Seller” means “E I Sie E” LTD, entered in the Commercial register to the Registry agency with Uniform Identification Code 121488340, with head office and registered address: Sofia, 76 G. Deltchev blvd.
c) “goods” mean products and services provided, made or delivered by “E I Sie E” LTD (Bloom Jewellery)
d) “Buyer” means every physical person or legal entity that placed an order for purchasing goods from the Seller via the e-shop and confirmed it agrees with these General terms and conditions.
3. After clicking on an object, picture, link or button located at the website www.bloomjewelleryshop.com it is perceived that the Buyer as well as every website visitor agrees with these General terms and conditions. In the case he/she does not agree with these General terms and conditions, the client does not have the right to place orders via the e-shop.
4. These General terms and conditions are effective as of 01. 05. 2016. The Seller reserves its right to modify these General terms and conditions at any time while promptly publishing the modifications at the website. Modifications are not effective concerning orders that have already been placed and accepted.
1. Ordering goods from the e-shop is not bound with Buyer’s registration and creation of client profile.
2. (1) When placing the order the Buyer should present true and complete data that are necessary for its due performance:
– in the case of physical people: name, surname, telephone, address and e-mail address;
– in the case of legal entities: appellation, Uniform Identification Code, applicant, telephone, address and e-mail address.
The data presented by the Buyer will be used by the salesperson only for the needs of the due order performance.
(2) A prerequisite for entering an order is a confirmation that the Buyer agrees with these General terms and conditions by checking the “TERMS & CONDITIONS” checkbox when placing an order.
(3) The order is perceived as finalized after clicking the button “CONFIRM ORDER”.
3. After entering the order, the Buyer receives an e-mail, with which the salesperson confirms the order acceptance.
III. Order acceptance
1. (1) The placed order is accepted by the Seller after sending an e-mail at Buyer’s e-mail address with the following contents: data about the Seller, data about the ordered goods, sales price, transport costs for the delivery, type of payment chosen by the Buyer, data about the Buyer and delivery address.
(2) The order acceptance is performed by the Seller after checking the availability of the ordered goods, but not later than 18.00 p.m. of the business day following the one when the Seller received the order.
(3) With the order acceptance it is believed that delivery contract is entered between the Buyer as buyer and the Seller as seller.
2. (1) The Seller could not accept a placed order in the following circumstances:
a) in the case of insufficient available quantities of the ordered goods;
b) in the case that two or more previous orders placed by the same Buyer were unsuccessful;
(2) The salesperson does not owe any indemnification in the case of not accepting an order from a Buyer.
(3) In case the Buyuer has paid for the ordered goods in advance at the time of ordering, if he/she does not accept the order, the Seller should return the Buyer the total amount paid by him/her in 5 business days as of the expiration of the deadline according to point 1 (2) above.
IV. Prices and payment
1. All prices in the e-shop are in BGN including VAT. The delivery price is individually defined.
2. Type of payments that are accepted:
a) cash on delivery – cash payment at the time of delivery;
b) payment via the PayPal system. Via making the payment with the PayPal system the Buyer declares his/her consent for the advance payment of the goods.
1. (1) The delivery is performed by the Seller via courier companies in the following deadlines:
a) Delivery to address in Republic of Bulgaria
your order will be shipped on the same (if possible) or in the next business day after confirmation
your parcel will be delivered on the next business day after shipment
normally your order will be delivered to your address in not more than 3 business days
b) Worldwide delivery
your order will be shipped on the same (if possible) or in the next business day afrter confirmation
your parcel will be delivered in 3 to 5 business days after shipment depending on your location
worldwide delivery can be made only to countries for which there are no restrictions on import of precious metals and gemstones
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Bloom Jewellery is not responsible for delays due to customs
2. In the case the Buyer is not found at the delivery address provided by him/her or his/her address is not complete or precise or the particular delivery prerequisites are not ensured:
a) in the case the Buyer paid for the delivered goods in advance at the time of placing the order the goods will be stored in an office of the courier company for 7 days and the Seller notifies the client via an e-mail message about the storage term and the office of the courier company. In the case the Buyer does not receive the goods in the deadline according to the previous sentence, the Seller is not obligated to perform the delivery. The Seller undertakes to return the Buyer the total amount paid by him/her decreased with the delivery and returning costs by the Seller in 10 business days as of the expiration of the deadline according to the first sentence.
b) in the case the Buyer has not paid for the ordered goods in advance at the time of placing the order, the goods will be immediately returned to the Seller that is not obligated to perform the delivery.
2. (1) The Buyer has the right to refuse to accept the delivered goods only in the following circumstances:
– the parcel contains goods that differ from the ones ordered by the Buyer in their type and/or quantity;
– the goods are delivered damaged or defective;
(2) The Buyer notifies the Seller about its refusal to receive the delivered goods not later than the day following the one of refusing the delivery.
(3) In the case the Buyer paid for the ordered goods in advance at the time of placing the order, the Seller undertakes to return the Buyer the total amount paid by him/her in 5 business days as of the notification about reasoned refusal.
VI. Contract cancellation on behalf of the Buyer and refund policies
1. (1) In 14 business days as of receiving the goods the Buyer has the right without providing any reason and owing indemnification or default payment to cancel the contract after notifying the Seller via an e-mail message ----------------- to return the received goods.
(2) The buyer is not in right of contract cancellation in case there is one of the following circumstances:
a) the goods are not in their original package or there are any signs of usage/wear;
b) the goods are subject of a custom or personalized/individual order;
c) the purchase is about services like repair or size adjustment of belongings of the buyer;
(3) In case of contract cancellation the buyer is responsible for all the return shipping costs.
2. In the case the Buyer enforces his/her right of contract cancellation, in 10 business days as of the date of receiving the returned goods the Seller should refund the total amount paid by the Buyer excluding the costs for delivery. The payment will be refunded to the bank account defined by the Buyer or into the buyer’s PayPal account.
1. (1) The Seller makes due efforts for maintaining the up-to-date information at any time in the e-shop but does not warrant its authenticity and completeness.
(2) The Seller does not warrant that the access to the e-shop will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free as far as this is outside Sellers’s capabilities and control. The Seller is not liable for not providing access to the e-shop as well as for not processing or the untimely processing of the purchase applications, in the case of circumstances that are beyond its control – force majeure circumstances, accidental events, issues related to the global Internet network and to rendering services beyond Seller’s control.
(3) The authors’ rights on the contents of the e-shop belong to the Seller. For violations of the authors’ rights the violators are liable in conformity with the effective legislation.